Sunday, March 1, 2009

blessed

I am sitting here listening to my two youngest daughters play and giggle and sing in the tiny coat closet that they have turned into a FUN play room. (All 3 x 5 feet of it.) A flashlight has been hung from the top and they are having the time of their lives!


So...giving....the theme for March blogs that I'm trying to do....hmmmm....

What comes to mind is this: I want to give my children the gift of endless imagination, laughter, sillyness and fun. I want to give them security, love, safety and peace. (And so much more!)

The funny thing is, that as I sit and think of what I'd like to give to them, I realize the immeasurable gifts that they give to me! To name a few: joy, warmth, purpose, love (OH the love!), and child-like wonder. This list could go on all day.

I have been given so many blessings and today I'm focusing on my kids. I imagine lots of days that's what I'll talk about here. I am richly blessed and I am so grateful!!!

No comments: