Sunday, October 19, 2008

it was good.

This weekend was fun.
The girls had a sleepover at church.
They went to bed at 1:30 am.
I knew they'd be tired, so we were mellow.
I set up the scrapbooking stuff and let
Them have at it.
They loved it.
I scrapped a page or two myself.
We took a long walk to the
tire swing park. Just the girls,
Gracie Dog and me.
I made little biscuit pizzas,
tortilla soup and lots of messes.
I did a 10-second-tidy here and there,
but no real house cleaning this weekend.
We enjoyed church and home group today.
Jeff worked hard on homework all weekend
and got lots done.
Jacklyn came through with a few new words.
"Moose" when she wanted me to move.
She told Maggie to stop and there were
a few new nice words mixed in there, too.
I'm tired and need to be ready for a
new week of school and activities.
I just had to blog because it was such a
great weekend. I wasn't a perfectionist,
and it really felt good!
I've got a long way to go, but this
was a great start!!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Ooh, I missed this one until today! Sounds like a good weekend! I'm so glad for you.

And for the record, I don't think you look at all like a moose!